Saturday 7 December 2013

Web Designing

One of the major service provided by me is web designing. I work as a freelance web designer. I like to work on few sites but prefer to create some unique designs. All of my designs are SEO friendly and help my client to get his business on top. Sometimes people hire me for web designing and some time for search engine optimization or to fix some issues on his old site, sometimes hire me to write content. In comparison to others, I don't charge too much for websites. I develop websites as low as $100 to $1000. i am sure these prices have shocked you, let me tell the reason why I charge this, because I like solo and small firms and want them to able to have their own website. If you require a website design feel free to contact me.

My working Philosophy

When I started working as a freelancer, I was surprised at the number of persons looking for freelance web developer. In the current era it has become a difficult task to find a genuine freelancer who have capability to finish work in given time and with in budget. Now your search has been finished. I am here to develop web projects for you. I assure you to finish given project on time and within budget.

0 comments:

Post a Comment